10) Ched Evans fans don’t seem to understand justice. Football is more important #killallmen
9) Savile enquiry reveals systematic abuse of children. Turns out many knew about it but did nothing #killallmen
8) A woman dies because she is denied healthcare relating to her sex. The men in the churches make the rules that affect the women #killallmen
7) When we say #killallmen what we really mean is annihilate the human race
6) Sat in a pub enjoying drinks and deep conversation with fellow like-minded women. A quiet night is what we were after. Not whilst teh menz are around though. ‘Go away’ is met with ‘fucking ugly bitches’. Well, my friend, #killallmen
5) After a fine evening together, our women make tracks to move home. Anxiety creeps in, hope they all get home safe, hope they aren’t abused for just being women #killallmen
4) Parked at a red light the adjacent car full of hipster type knob heads attempts to sidle up right against my open window. I try to ignore them initially, as I do with all feckheads but they REALLY want my attention. I guess they weren’t expecting I want to #killallmen It stops them dead until they recover enough to hurl the usual gendered abuse.
3) Shortly after the woman in Delhi was gang raped I found myself surrounded by a group of potential rapists. They seemed to get off on my discomfort. Initially paralysed with fear, I kept myself from completely freaking out by playing #killallmen over and over in my head till members of the public came to my rescue. It gave me a focus.
2) Drunk man stumbles to get off the bus, suddenly livid at the driver for not stopping the bus for him. Being good Samaritans we tried to explain the bus was just moving to a safe place but instead we were met with “who the fuck asked you, you fucking bitches?” and spat at us. We screamed #killallmen until the man’s face looked like it was going to explode and the other women on the bus smiled gratefully at us.
1) Sat finishing drinks at closing time, big bouncer man (the tiniest of them all really) attempts to evict me and my harmless woman friend ahead of the leery beer bellied louts. He threatened to pick me up, just like you would with any bloke O_O and I told him to get fucked. He called me a cunt and threatened to spit on me, I bellowed #killallmen. It felt good.
It’s the little things that keep us going in this vicious man’s world.